A few safety rules...
- Deal locally with people you can meet in person. Typically scamers will pose as overseas buyers/sellers or from a different region to avoid meeting face to face.
- Ask for and verify the details of the seller before proceeding with any meeting or transaction.
- Do not make any kind of payment before meeting with the seller to view the car.
- Never make payments with Western Union or Moneygram.
- Never pay in advance to the seller that you do not know.
- Don't accept cashier checks or money orders.
- Be careful when the offer sounds too good to be true.
- Be careful when somebody keeps pushing you to complete the deal.
- Be careful when someone asks for your bank account or credit card number.
- ManilaCarlist.com is NOT involved in any transaction (payment services, shipping, guarantee transactions, etc), does NOT offer "buyer protection" and does NOT offer "seller certification".
- ManilaCarlist.com does not accept any responsibility for the goods sold on this website. The advertiser bear all the responsibility. For any problems, please use the Report abuse button!
For more tips, find on Google how to avoid online scams.